Road to Recovery is a sympathetic and reassuring guide for Muslim female survivors of domestic violence and abuse. It is a companion book to the Road to Recovery Program developed by the author but can be used as a stand-alone resource to aid in the recovery process.
- A comprehensive look at the various forms of
- domestic violence and abuse
- Practical advice on how to get through the
- aftermath of abuse including self-care, setting
- goals and parenting
- Emotional support and understanding of the
- obstacles faced in the recovery process
- Both an Islamic and psychological approach
- in order to gently guide survivors within their
- recovery journey.